Today I went to 10a Alabama’s Arts and Crafts Fair, where I spent four hours there, mostly window shopping. There were just so many things to do and buy! After much uncertainty, I decided to buy these:
I’m so happy to say that I finally checked off something from my wishlist (which I wanted for a long time now).
[Left to right]
(1) I finally got an Alunsina Handbound Notebook! It smells so good, as it is made from real leather. I decided on the design with a clean (and smooth) finish with a charm of a small airplane. It might be a little pricey for students, but it was so worth it since not only does each purchase support local artists, but I did get a pretty awesome (did I mention, refillable?) notebook. Inside, it comes with three types of notebooks (which you can switch out if you want to): lined, blank, and squared.
(2) I got Ella Lama‘s first-ever “Pin of the Month” set (I got pack number 5/100!). It had the theme of the magnificent writing material: the pencil. The set includes 2 prints (with quotes in pretty hand lettering relating to pencils), a couple of stickers (with cute puns and such relating to pencils), a small zine (which is all about pencils), and a collar pin (the really cute pencil).
(3) I also got a print/ postcard of Pluto which was created by Rev Cruz). It was originally created with coffee stains (I saw the original artwork and it looked – and smelled – so good!).
(4) Besides the Pluto-coffee postcard was a Stormtrooper postcard I bought from Hey Kessy/Popol Ph. I promised myself to buy ONE postcard every time I bump into a Hey Kessy booth or go to their store. So far I have an Ewok, R2-D2 and C3PO, and Chewbacca (and now the Stormtrooper too!).
(5) Lastly, I got a bunch of random stickers. The first sticker is of Thranduil, the father of Legolas in the LOTR, with the caption, ‘I am Fabulous’ (which I just HAD to get). The second sticker is a red sticker with white as the font color with the words, ‘I approve your face’ (which I want to give to my future crush HAHAHA). Lastly, I got a cute sticker of a girl hugging a giant bear.
Aside from these, I also got to eat some delicious local ice-cream by Buccino. I got the Muscovado & Bacon flavor which is just OUT OF THIS WORLD. The bacon bits and the taste blend so well. I ALWAYS buy one whenever I see Buccino.
I also had a delicious brownie and a cup of iced coffee from Cordillera Coffee, which is a perfect blend of sweetness and bitterness.
That’s my entire haul! I’m just so excited for the next fair! 🙂