A few days ago, I went to 10a Alabama for the Arts and Crafts Fair.
(It’s become a tradition for us to go!)
With that, I would like to share my haul for this month!
So, this haul consists of:
- Ella Lama‘s punny animal print (something which I’ve been eyeing for quite some time already)
- Ella Lama‘s new masking tape design (gahh I still have the old design and both are equally amazing)
- Three hand painted wooden magnets (a dog, a rabbit, and an owl) – all of which are equally detailed and adorable
Also, not included in the photo:
- Pumpkin Spice homemade ice cream by BICE = really really good! It tastes like my aunt’s carrot cake at first, then as the flavor stays on your tongue, it tastes like cinnamon
- Three really soft and chewy cookies = it tasted okay – I mean, it was really soft and chewy, but the taste was a little bland?
Anyways! That was my haul for this month — now, time to save up for Type Kita!